Our MIUCCIA hat is an elegant creation and so is this dessert, making the pairing of the two an easy task.
Take the name of the recipe for instance… “Death by Chocolate “ which surely takes your thoughts to something dark, especially to something black.
Using only the best ingredients, extraordinary dark chocolate, Dutch cocoa, Cuban rum, this recipe brings out the best of flavors and aromas.
But it’s also very easy to make, a one pan, no fuss mixing recipe, that you’ll definitely have to try for yourself, or loose out on one of life’s simple pleasures.
The MIUCCIA hat uses the best of ingredients too.
An exceptional artisan designed hat, with a large pure silk large bow, exclusively made and placed by hand, in order to give you the best of design and 1.4.U creativity.
Just like our easy and unfussy recipe, this hat simply gives you unproblematic styling anytime of the day.
An accessory of desire and a desert of desire too.
Both of them classy.
Both of them head turners, in their own way.
◦ 250 grams unsalted butter
◦ 200 grams best-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids) broken in pieces
◦ 80 grams dark cocoa powder
◦ 65 grams flour
◦ 1 teaspoon baking powder
◦ 250 grams caster sugar
◦ 4 large eggs
◦ a dash of rum or vanilla extract
◦ Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
◦ Line a 25 cm square pan with grease proof paper
◦ Melt the butter and chocolate on low heat in a pan, stirring until smooth
◦ Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla or rum until combined and let the mixture cool slightly
◦ In a bowl sift the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder and mix to combine
◦ In another bowl, beat the eggs with a fork or whisk and incorporate into the melted chocolate mixture, stirring until you have a silky consistency
◦ Add the bowl of flour mixture into the chocolate and stir until just combined, without over stirring
◦ Transfer mixture into the prepared baking pan
◦ Bake for 25 minutes. You don’t want to over bake it, so keep your eyes on it after twenty minutes or so. It should be gooey in the middle, since it will stabilize as it cools
◦ Allow to cool in the pan for a while (this is the most difficult part of the recipe) then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into squares
**Optional – you can add 150 grams of chopped walnuts or pecans with the flour mixture or sprinkled on top of the unbaked brownie mixture before placing in oven
**Great dessert served warm (microwave on low) with ice cream